Heavy as a Feather

Heavy as a Feather

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bursting Hello

ello world
so i guess this would be the point at which i introduce myself, tell you a little bit about me and expect you to be interested or at least be kind enough to fake an interest...if i were to tell you about meself i might begin with something like... i am that girl who nobody seems to notice but who notices everyone and who never really minds being the back stage worker, the girl who doesnt need the spotlight, or even really any recognition when she helps someone, the girl whose smile supposedly brightens even the darkest room and whose giggle rings like a little bell, but if you had asked me to talk about myself that way about 5 months ago, i would have laughed in your face and blushed and tried to convince you of otherwise... hmm on second thought i think ill skip this part... now is the part where i become all gushy and lovestruck and tell you that i have found the love of my life and am slowly being taught by him that happy ending dont only happen in hollywood... but i dont want to make you barf, at least not quite yet!
o and this would be the part where my mom comes home and i havent done my dishes yet so ill close this window and pretend i was doing homework!

"love is friendship on fire!"

Heavy as a Feather♥

No comments: