Heavy as a Feather

Heavy as a Feather

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

im sorry

what is wrong with me today? ok not just today but expecially today? i am beyond paranoid about losing you and not being by your side
i think im driving you crazy
it isnt fair to the way i am
even me writing this isnt fair to you
i am so two faced and messed up
and yet you hate when i say that so i again am hurting you
you want to be with me and refuse to walk away, which i love you for, but i sometimes think you WOULD be better off without me
i am readin way too much into everything you say and its hurting you, though you will never admit it
all i can say is i am sorry, but you question my reasoning for being so.. and then i dont answer cuz you wont agree
i know we are ment to be
but maybe we doesnt include me for your sake
i love you!

heavy as a feather♥ light as a brick in a sea

No comments: